Wednesday 11 January 2012

FOTD: It's Showtime!

So tonight I have my first poetry gig in quite a while, and I thought I'd do a FOTD for it. It's in a pub, so fairly dark, and I need people to be able to see my face.
I started with my new Boots 17 Blemish Balm, which had £2 off and so was only £4.99 - Boots 17 seem to have an offer on all the foundation-type-things at the moment, by the way.

Next was eyeshadow, and I used my much neglected Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow. It's what I bought as a present to myself in early December, at the end of Oxford interviews, and I love it. Apart from anything else, it's fairly foolproof, as the colours have been selected to go together perfectly. Then I lined my bottom lash line with my standby Photo Flawless Eye Pencil, and a thin line of liquid liner across the top lash line, as it'll be dark and I need the definition. Last for the eyes was mascara - Natural Collection's is all I have at the moment.

Then what has become my standard blusher, e.l.f. elements in 'shy', and to finish a swipe of Mirror Shine Lipstick in Belle - it really is a 'your lips but better' finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment