If you're anything like me, and since you're reading this you probably are, I bet you have a girl-crush on Zooey Deschanel. She's great, and so pretty! I've been watching her new sitcom, New Girl, and it's really funny - in last week's episode they attempted to defrost a turkey by putting it in the spin-dryer.
Anyway, I thought I'd have a go at recreating her look from the show.
I used the following products, in this order:
- Natural Collection Corrector Stick (it's light green, to neutralise red cheeks)
- Natural Collection Cover-up Stick (beige)
- 17 BB Cream (Light shade) - review to come
- elf Eyelid Primer - review to come but mentioned here
- elf eyeshadow palette - review to come but mentioned here
- Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hr Felt-tip liner - review to come but mentioned here (on the top lash line)
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil (black) - mini-review here (on the bottom lash line)
- Natural Collection LashCurl mascara (black) - review to come
- Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades in Blushalicious - review
- Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Rose Bud - review to come
Gosh, looking at the list here it really emphasises how much stuff I already have that I haven't yet reviewed for the blog - thank heavens for Project Pan, eh?
Are any of you Zooey fangirls too? Let me know