- Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Persimmon (more on this later)
- Elf eyeshadow in Wisteria (I hit pan on this yesterday, how exciting, my first pan ever)
- Collection Extreme 24h Eyeliner (formerly Collection 2000 of course)
- Maybelline Colour Sensational lip stain in Flushing
- Boots No7 High Shine lipgloss in Whisper (layered over the top to give more shine once it had dried.
- Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Persimmon
- Collection Shimmer Squares in Way To Glow.
- Boots Natural Collection Neutral Translucent Loose Powder.
And now for the review
I'm afraid this is a rather short review, mainly because I haven't used this product much. The formula and scent are lovely, but it's just too pale for me - I can use it as a highlighter, for which it's okay, and I would do that instead of taking my Benefit Watt's Up on holiday, but it doesn't really work as a blusher on me. If they made this in a darker pink, I would so be there, but they don't. I might invest in it in Citrus though, as I like the formula and I think that colour would get more use.
It's designed as colour you can use on your eyes, lips, or face.
I only tried eyes for the first time today and, again, while the formula is nice, the colour is a little off. It worked well as a base for Wisteria powder eyeshadow though, so I think I shall continue using it for that.
Lips: it's too pale for my skin or tastes. Just looks a bit frosted.
Face: as I said above, it's just too pale to use for anything but a highlighter,
I think this product would work really well for anyone with pale skin, and I look forward to trying it in Citrus.
It sells for £1.50 from elf's website.